NEW ZEALAND TEACHER TRAINING SCHOLARSHIP TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Competition opens on Monday 21st March 2016 and closes Monday 28 March 2016 at 12:00. In order to be eligible to win the main prize you must complete the competition entry and answer the question within required word count. Any entries received after the date will not be accepted.
2. Please note that Power Living may use your contact details for marketing purposes. We will not share or pass on your information to any other organisation or third party.
3. You must be able to complete the entire New Zealand 200hr Teacher Training Program and cannot transfer to any other Power Living training or program.
4. Scholarship will take place on the P.L.A.Y. Vinyasa – Level 1 Teacher Training Program (New Zealand 200hr Teacher Training program) from 19 May to 24 July 2016 (for full breakdown of dates click here)
5. Only the winner can redeem the prize for himself or herself and value cannot be passed on or shared with a third party, friends or family. The prize cannot be claimed as cash value, is non-transferrable and cannot be redeemed on another training or retreat. If for any reason you are unable to attend the retreat then the competition will be re-drawn. The prize does NOT include flights to Bali. The winner will be responsible for purchasing their own flights to/from Bali and for any transfers. Any accommodation and food outside of the retreat dates will also not be included.