Are you new to yoga? Always wanted to give it a go, but don’t know what the teacher is talking about? In this 4-week course we’ll break down our core vinyasa yoga sequence with easy-to-apply tools and techniques.
- Learn the basics in a supportive teaching environment.
- Look at the alignment and basic modifications for postures so you’ll feel safe and strong.
- Learn the importance of breath and the way it supports our practice.
- Small class size to allow for individual attention and tailored alignment.
- Discuss the lineage from which these yogic teachings derive.
- Most importantly, we’ll set you up for success to continue practicing for years to come.
Wednesday 2 May – Breath and Sun Salutations
Wednesday 9 May – Lunges/Twists and Balances
Wednesday 16 May – Inversions and Hips
Wednesday 23 May – Flow – putting it all together ￼￼￼
About Blanche Alexander
Blanche joined the team in August 2014. She was originally drawn to yoga to release some stress and anxiety. Over time, a daily practice developed,and the studio quickly became her second home.The strong focus on the physical body in its strength, movement, expression and flow felt graceful, like dancing, to Blanche. Grateful for all the experiences of the training, she felt completely inspired and encouraged by all the teachers along her yoga journey so far.