Bros & Booch – Acoustic Yin
ABOUT THE EVENT
Come stretch and hang for some Kombucha afterwards!
Back by popular demand, we’re thrilled to announce another event for the boys. Join us for Bros & Booch: a male focussed community event where we’ll dive into a blissful yin practice, then chill out with Good Buzz Kombucha & refreshments afterwards. Ladies also welcome!
- Some time to be still, unwind and chill out to some cool sounds with live music from the Power Living crew – Jase, Justine and Shane
- Yin is a slow, still practice which allows for increased mobility and continuous flow of energy
- Perfect for the cross trainer, the runner, the athlete or the stiff bloke
- Accessible to all, it provides an amazing offset to the busy lives we all lead
- The All Blacks practice yin and say that the biggest benefit of the practice is the “calmness of the mind”
- Open for all levels from newbies to seasoned yogis.
- Come and work your body, quieten your mind and hang with other yogi bros
- There will be special membership offers and promotions on the day!