Labels, Identity & Energetic Breakthroughs
with Johnson Chong
The physical yoga practice is designed to help purify the mind-body-emotional system so that we can show up in our lives in more present and aligned ways. In this workshop, we dive right into the purpose aspect of what it means to be a conscious yogi who weaves a spiritual outlook into their life, not just cognitively, but from a deeply felt place. Let’s gather as a collective with a singular purpose of transcending what the Buddha calls our samskaras or the stories of suffering/imprints that are stuck in our fields of awareness, for the sake of our continued evolution and awakening as a community.
Together we seek to heal in all aspects of what that means, and co-create a more aligned way of being.
This workshop is for you if you are …
– Feeling stressed, anxious and even depressed and are needing a conscious breakthrough.
– Ready to let go of your old identity and step into a more empowered, creative & purpose-driven version of you.
– Experiencing any fear, guilt or shame around being authentically who you are and long to unapologetically be who you were meant to be.
– Called to breakthrough old emotional stories of pain and suffering (karma), to discover your truest and most empowered purpose (dharma).
– Excited at the opportunity to dive deeper into your meditative & spiritual practice to improve all the relationships in your life.
Date: 14 Mar 2021
Time: 11:30am to 12:30pm
Location: Neutral Bay Studio
Cost: $88 (10% member discount)
Johnson started his yoga studies in 2004 in NYC and immediately benefited from the physical, mental and spiritual effects of the practice. He has led training programs & workshops in Yoga, Pilates, Meditation and alternative healing modalities globally. With more than a decade of teaching, he has a strong base in somatic movement, functional rehab and athletic conditioning through his training in Applied Neo Yogic Awareness, Hatha, Kundalini, Vinyasa, Pilates, Gyrotonic, Core Align and various bodywork modalities.
“The practice of yoga works at a physical, mental and emotional level & may be rewarding and challenging. We invite you to take care and participate to a level that you feel most comfortable.”