About The Retreat:
• Join Master Facilitators Duncan Peak, Keenan Crisp and Emma Burridge and dive into yogic studies that will directly impact your yin practice.
• Explore modern meridian theory so you’ll understand the pathways throughout the body – focusing on energetic systems to create connection and flow to deepen your experience of yoga.
• Learn the intricacies of fascia, muscles, joints and bones to understand the natural limitations they create within the body.
• Learn Traditional Chinese Medicine concepts and mindfulness.
• Acquire insights behind the philosophy of yin and yang styles of practice and how to create a more balanced, life-long practice.
• For teachers, gain tools to build intelligent sequences that provide a soulful, deep experience for your students.
• This is an immersion program. Daily schedule includes meditation, yin yoga and inspiring community events.
• Enjoy the healing energy of Sri Lanka as you step away from everyday life and soak up some much deserved ‘me time’ – get some pool action, hit the beach or relax with massages on your daily breaks.
• Leave this week feeling refreshed and restored.