Train to become a certified Power Vinyasa Yoga Teacher with Duncan Peak and Power Living
Power Living is offering one yogi the chance to win a scholarship on the Adelaide 200hr Yoga Teacher Training Program that starts this April.
This is the first time Power Living has run the Adelaide program and is a unique chance to train with the leading facilitators of yoga in Australia.
This competition is open to any yogi looking to take their practice to the next level! Whether you are looking to teach, to just want to expand the depth of your yoga knowledge, this is a life changing program.
• Full program tuition and manuals for the Adelaide program.
• Retreat module – one week in Ubud, Bali. All meals and accommodation for the retreat week at Ananda Cottages, Ubud, Bali.
Winner is responsible for:
• Purchasing supporting text books (Modern Yoga by Duncan Peak, Key Muscles by Ray Long, Key Poses by Ray Long).
• Arranging and purchasing own flights to Bali and transport to/from retreat venue.
Exclusive scholarship includes:
• Train with Duncan Peak and the Master Facilitation team to become a certified Vinyasa Yoga Teacher, able to teach anywhere in the world.
• Learn how to command in the classroom, through powerful delivery and inspirational theming.
• Develop a holistic understanding of Yoga, including asana, applied anatomy and the physiology of power yoga.
• Complete in-depth self-study to break through limiting beliefs that hold you back in life and step into your most powerful Self.
• Become a part of a community of P.L.A.Y teachers – one of the largest networks of Yoga Teachers across New Zealand and Australia.
• Upon completion gain access to ongoing training and support through teachers’ practices, assisting programs and eligibility to attend 500hr courses to advance your Yoga study.
• This training will change your life leaving you inspired, educated and ready to take on the world through Yoga.
Scholarship will take place on the P.L.A.Y. Vinyasa – Level 1 Teacher Training Program.
(Adelaide 200hr Teacher Training program) from 6 April to 10 July 2016 (for full breakdown of dates click here)
Enter to WIN a scholarship on the Adelaide 200hr Teacher Training Program
In 250 words or less tell us why you should win the 200hr Teacher Training scholarship and how Yoga has had an impact on your life so far. Good luck!
Closing Date – 09/03/2016 at 12pm
Enter Your Details
Duncan Peak and P.L.A.Y.
Passionate yogi, soul surfer and spiritual warrior. Duncan Peak (@YogiDunx) is an original pioneer of contemporary yoga in Australia and is the Founder, Master Facilitator & CEO of Power Living Australia Yoga (P.L.A.Y.).
With 14-years of teaching experience behind him, he continues to share his modern-day yoga philosophy with the community. He has an anatomy background in neurospinology, has completed extensive traditional yoga studies with Georg Feuerstein and practiced Raja Yoga for nearly 20 years.